In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company hereby informs you that:
DEJANDO TU HUELLA S.C. is the owner of the domain www.dejandotuhuella.com, with registered office at Paseo de Reding 7, 29016 Málaga, Spain. NIF (Spanish Tax ID): J93739787.
For the purpose of this document, the contact phone is +34 951 081 277 and the email address is email@example.com
This Legal Notice governs the use of the site.
Moreover, DEJANDO TU HUELLA S.C. may modify the contents and the services of this website, as well as the general conditions of use at any given time and without any prior warning.
The User undertakes to, on the sections where it is necessary to be registered in order to access those, provide true, accurate and complete data about their identity.
The site can only be used for legal purposes. The user is therefore obliged to make a lawful and honest use of the site and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the site for the realization of activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order, assuming on the part of the user all liabilities of damages against the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal or practices that are not allowed among others, by way of example and not limited to:
– Perform any manipulation or alteration of this site without prior consent by the owner of the domain. The owner of the domain does not assume any liability that may arise by such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
– Carry out any act that may damage, disable, overburden, or deteriorate the Site and services and/or prevent normal use by its Users.
– Introduce and/or Use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of the nature that may cause damage to the Site, in any of the services, or in any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner’s information systems.
– Violate third parties’ rights to privacy, image, data protection to secrecy in communications, and to intellectual and industrial property.
– Hide and falsify the origin of email messages.
– Use false identities, supplant the identity of others in the use of the Site or in the use of any services.
– Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless the user has the domain owner’s authorization or is legally authorized.
– Transmit user names and access codes to unauthorized third parties.
In general, the owner of the domain excludes its responsibility of damages of any nature that may arise from the use of the website, as well as the damages derived from the infringement of the Intellectual and Property Rights by the users and/or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and timeliness of the contents. The domain owner is not responsible for the interruption of the service, inadequate functioning or impossibility of access to the service.
The owner of the domain will not be responsible for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires written authorization by the owner of the domain in any case.
The user undertakes not to perform any act against the authors intellectual or industrial property rights.
The provider expressly authorises third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and must, in any case, redirect to the home page of the provider’s website.